Since its introduction last year, the revolutionary nanO3 portable ozone detector, developed by Elemental Instruments, a division of Ohio Lumex, has received tremendous interest from a variety of industries where ozone monitoring plays a crucial part of daily operations.
The unprecedented color touch screen display, coupled with the sleek portable design and UV LED light source for superior long-lasting performance, resulted in many accolades from the long-term ozone monitors users in environmental, medical, food & beverage industries as well as treatment plants and disinfection facilities, etc.
The nanO3 displays real-time ozone concentration and has a built-in data logger that allows for 16 GB storage and easy transfer to an external device via a USB port. It can be used for long-term monitoring in a ‘set it and forget it’ type scenario or as a temporary spot checker during air quality surveys, emission testing, ozone control system monitoring, or in any type of work environment where humans can be exposed to ozone.
- 4.25” color touchscreen display
- Modern, user-friendly interface
- Long-lasting UV LED light source
- Low ppb detection
- Built-in datalogger
- Internal rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours of operation
- Fast response time
- Optional GPS antenna and more
- Occupational and environmental health
- Industrial hygiene
- Air quality monitoring
- Disinfection and treatment plants
- Food and beverage
- Medical and pharmaceuticals industries
- Industrial ozone generators and more